A UX/UI Developer is expected to:
- Develop the user interface and other functions on websites, software, and applications
- Work closely with Project Managers, fellow coders, and other staff
Generally, a typical candidate for this position should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Design or Programming. In many cases, job experience and/or certifications in UX/UI Design is acceptable
- Extensive familiarity with programs and languages such as XHTML, AJAX, and C#NET
- A minimum of three years of experience.
- A strong portfolio of previous work
The average salary for a UX/UI Developer can vary based on experience and the location of the company. Typically, however, compensation averages around $90,000 a year.