UX/UI Designers have specific job responsibilities. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Working with product management and other creation teams in order to produce a visually striking experience that properly shows of a specific object through mobile platforms
- Producing a wireframe, storyboard and offer process flows to other departments to help each sector easily understand what the design is set to do
- Performing research and analyzing feedback
When hiring the right UX/UI designers, it is necessary to seek out someone who holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer design or another similar field. Other experience required includes:
- Ability to work with Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle and a host of other wire-frame tools
- Able to sell a vision to others who might not understand the technology
The average salary for a UX/UI Designer is $62,600 annually.