In order to hire the best QA Managers, it is necessary to understand what these individuals do on a daily basis. Some of the job duties of a QA Manager include:
- Provide quality assurance for human resources and stay on top of recruiting and orienting new employees into maintaining the quality of the product
- Contribute information to design and production teams in order to correct potential problems.
- Meets QA financial objectives
- Develops new quality assurance plans for all areas of the company
- Monitors and inspects quality control throughout the company.
When looking for the right QA Manager, there are different manager skills and qualifications to keep in mind. Some of these are:
- Ability to analyze information
- Strategic planning
- Bachelor’s Degree (if not higher) in business administration, human resources or a similar platform
- Extreme attention to detail
The average QA Manager salary is around $71,900. This can dip down to $42,800 and increase to around $113,750, depending on longevity and business.