A Marketing Coordinator has a host of job responsibilities. Some of these job responsibilities include:
- Setting up advertising campaigns to work on a variety of platforms, ranging from traditional outlets to social media, search engines, and other Internet based sites.
- Working with sales, accounting and other departments in order to best understand what the advertising campaigns need to incorporate.
- Assisting sales staff with targeting key demographics while obtaining information from sales to see what marketing campaigns are proving most beneficial
Most Marketing Coordinators hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or a similar field. A Master’s degree is desired. Other forms of experience to seek out include:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work on a tight deadline
- Understanding of SEO
The average salary for a marketing coordinator is $40,500, depending on their level of experience.