There are different tasks an iOS Developer is going to be forced to do. Many of these job requirements include:
- Understanding of the iOS Framework
- Able to update patches and fixes quickly
- Intimate understanding of Apple devices
- Write, debug and test mobile programming before releasing it.
- Write code for iOS interface applications
When going out to hire an iOS Developer, it is necessary to have an understanding what to look for and how much they might expect in terms of pay. Some of the position requirements to consider include:
- Experience working with iOS
- Bachelor’s Degree (if not an MS Degree) in computer science.
- Understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third party libraries, applications and APIs
When it comes to paying an iOS Developer, the average pay sits at $78,861 for the year. The pay range can go anywhere from $50,183 (generally for a small company) to upwards of around $130,000 annually.