Full Stack Developers tend to have the following job responsibilities:
- Design and create computer programs and applications
- Work closely with product developers, programmers, and other staff members to create and launch new products
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with existing systems and new products
- Develop testing procedures for new software
- Manage all aspects of a program’s development
Full Stack Developers tend to have the following experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field. A Master’s Degree is often preferred.
- At least five years of experience with developing new software programs and platforms
- Familiarity with multiple facets of the software development process and an understanding of various programming languages
The average salary range for Full Stack Developers tends to be on the high side for Programming Engineers. The degree of familiarity that is required of these engineers is very difficult to find, making these professionals able to command high salaries.