Why Hire Demand Generation Specialists
A company needs to hire Demand Generation Specialists when their Marketing teams need someone who can create new campaigns in order to create new customers. Demand Generation Specialists are often needed by companies looking to expand into new territories and/or open new product lines.
Demand Generation Specialist Job Responsibilities
Demand Generation Specialists are expected to:
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing plans aimed at attracting new clients and/or market share
- Work in a team with other professionals in Marketing and Sales
- Use multiple media platforms such as email, blogs, online ads, and traditional methods in order to reach company goals.
Demand Generation Specialist Experience Needed
While required experience can vary based on the needs of the company, a typical candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Two or more years of experience in demand generation; in some cases several years of experience in Sales can be substituted for this
- Ability to coordinate with other team members to complete projects
Demand Generation Specialist Salary
Salary for a Demand Generation Specialist can vary based on the size of the company and the type of market the company is looking to penetrate. Salaries can range from $60,000 to more than $120,000 at some companies.