Why Hire AWS Consultants:
Looking to hire AWS Consultants? Then it may be time to determine just what to expect from an AWS Consultant and determine if bringing one on board would be the right choice for your company.
AWS Consultant Job Responsibilities:
An AWS Consultant is an individual who is familiar with Amazon Web Services and serves as a consultant to your firm. Here are a few typical job responsibilities of an AWS Consultant:
- Examine the current AWS system for the business
- Determine any areas for improvement in the current system
- Assist with the development of an AWS system for the business
- Highly self motivated individual who has no issues working alone on the project
AWS Consultant Experience Needed:
An AWS Consultant focuses on making sure that all Amazon Web Services are functioning properly. This included analyzing the current system and monitoring it. Experience needed to complete this job includes:
- Effective communication and proven results in previous positions
- Experience in IT or a related field
- Experience with AWS systems and possibly a certification from Amazon as a Solutions Architect, Developer, SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer, or various other certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, not required but highly suggested as a requirement
AWS Consultant Salary:
You can learn more about the average salary of an AWS Consultant by viewing our IT Salary Guide for more information.