Why Hire an Interactive Manager
In a world of all things digital, a company needs to have a strong professional, capable of spearheading digital projects and marketing campaigns. This falls into the hands of the Interactive Manager, which is why it is important to hire an Interactive Manager.
Interactive Manager Job Responsibilities
There are all sorts of job responsibilities for an Interactive Manager. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Advanced knowledge of programs like Microsoft Project, Basecamp, and other management tools
- Familiarity with social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and creating digital channels (including YouTube)
- Handling a large number of digital projects at the same time
- Working with both emerging technologies and handling current programming languages including CSS, HTML, Agile, and others
Interactive Manager Experience Needed
An Interactive Manager is going to have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in digital advertising, marketing, computer science or a similar field. Some additional required experience includes:
- Knowledge of a large number of social media websites
- Ability to integrate a host of social media services to interact with a large number of potential clients
- Experience working in a group of professionals and delegating tasks
Interactive Manager Salary
The average salary for an Interactive Manager is $71,000 annually. This does vary based off of location, the size of the company and the tenure of the individual.