A Digital Marketing Manager has a wide range of job responsibilities, some of which include:
- Planning all Web, SEQ/SEM, email, social media, display and marketing database advertising campaigns
- Building and maintaining social media presence
- Working to develop new digital marketing strategies
- Collaborating with other agencies and service vendors
- Measuring and identifying trends to optimize marketing potential on different platforms.
A Director of Digital Marketing holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or computer related field (Master’s Degree preferred). They also have proven experience in digital marketing. Some other skills include:
- Experience with A/B multivariate services
- Knowledge of Internet analytics
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM marketing
Depending on the size of the company and its location, a Director of Digital Marketing typically makes anywhere from $110,000 to $190,000. The longer someone has worked in the field at the position, the higher their income rate is as well.